Caution : What you could come across in the process.

Insignificant references to my life, an abstract and distracted thought sequel, monotony, inconsistency, vague vague perception, whorish intellectualism, feminist bullshit, armchair activism, causes I try to relate to, sharp sarcasm, even sharper criticism, frivolous details.

Nonetheless Happy Reading.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hyderabad as of 20th May 7.00 pm

I called a friend to go chamleon hunting together, they flutter about here and there around the campus searching for a new lease of life. I think I will name them. Storm swallowed the heat like a flimsy pill. I haven't written in ages, only this time i do not have the time to do so. I got a new skin, did I tell you? Its amber and hides the angst I carry around in my bag. My bag's red though.
The dog : black, stained brown. He sits astonishingly erect when the sky grows glum. 
And he's always looking for something, so am I.
Oh yeah and there are people around here. Whatever. xoxoxo

No comments: