- I have vacation issues
- I deliberately like to torture myself by carrying the wrong books on my journey to help me get to write. Suicidal, ain't it?
- My life is not a Roy Lichenstein version of Sleeping Girl, it really isn’t. My life revolves more around every conceivable Jasper John’s you could ever find. Some people confuse it to be something like Degas and his drying women. Like seriously? Get a life.
- I can’t sleep on most nights – too much coffee and the fear of being rendered redundant gnawing at me.
- This is not a place to soul search
- Having fun is hard work and you of all people should know that (Yes you, D)
- I don’t have shiny hair either ( I’m talking to you D, don’t look away)
Caution : What you could come across in the process.
Insignificant references to my life, an abstract and distracted thought sequel, monotony, inconsistency, vague vague perception, whorish intellectualism, feminist bullshit, armchair activism, causes I try to relate to, sharp sarcasm, even sharper criticism, frivolous details.
Nonetheless Happy Reading.