Caution : What you could come across in the process.

Insignificant references to my life, an abstract and distracted thought sequel, monotony, inconsistency, vague vague perception, whorish intellectualism, feminist bullshit, armchair activism, causes I try to relate to, sharp sarcasm, even sharper criticism, frivolous details.

Nonetheless Happy Reading.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Expressions

  • Old man getting off the bus : Health is not the only thing that could fail you.
  • A girl painting her nails : Here's to the quality of women we cherish
  • The beggar at the side walk : Society successfully floats over the system of the dammed
  • Man going back home after a nightshift : Home is my much needed fuel right now
  • Girl walking home alone after school : I am not old enough to run away either..
  • A boy who has been subjected to unruly bullying : Because I know what its like to not want to wake up on a bright sunny cheerful morning.
  • Wife craving for attention : So there I was hanging on to a delicate thread of his affection
  • Girl looking into the mirror : Here I was 20 and a half knowing exactly how I'd feel like when I'd be 40.
  • Boy staring at the smartest kid in class : He knows of a high,has he ever known of a low? Ever thought of what if it wouldn't go?
  • Anoerexic : Not a way to die

2 comments:

dream sublime said...

lol....4,6 and 9 so typical for me to feel...thoughtful

Anonymous said...

Very succinctly put!