Caution : What you could come across in the process.

Insignificant references to my life, an abstract and distracted thought sequel, monotony, inconsistency, vague vague perception, whorish intellectualism, feminist bullshit, armchair activism, causes I try to relate to, sharp sarcasm, even sharper criticism, frivolous details.

Nonetheless Happy Reading.

Friday, June 20, 2008

june 8th

I am a writer who doesn't write.Today i was supposed to weigh my options and decide for the very best.I wasn't supposed to recline in the obviousness of it all which i eventually ended up doing.It is difficult to indulge in specificity when you basically have nothing to do.

Two days ago i turned 20.I could turn 30 tomorrow and things could still be the same.Maybe they wouldn't.Maybe they would.
Twenty somethings in vain..the punch line stays the same.
What you get here you don't get anywhere else.

No comments: