Caution : What you could come across in the process.

Insignificant references to my life, an abstract and distracted thought sequel, monotony, inconsistency, vague vague perception, whorish intellectualism, feminist bullshit, armchair activism, causes I try to relate to, sharp sarcasm, even sharper criticism, frivolous details.

Nonetheless Happy Reading.

Monday, June 9, 2008

today (poetic expressions)

today i wait
for a rumor to take its toll
for love to grown sour
for my pages to fill soon
for a hideous monster to disappear

today i dream
of you, in all your wretchedness
of hearts that would bear a terrible burden
of rooms id never enter

today i sing
a song that tickles my tongue
a wish that makes it all end

today i decipher
your to-do lists
your post-it notes
these codes
and an obscure truth

today i drink
from a forgotten bottle of wine
a life i thought was mine

today i love
the candle light fire
the wind that strokes my hair
the night that grows cold
the room where i grow old

today i write
verbs that don't make sense
adjectives that spark fears
nouns that you don't hear

today i bear witness
to me..
my life..
my soul...
my selfishness..
my flawed heart..
everything i did..
have done..
will ever do..

No comments: