Caution : What you could come across in the process.

Insignificant references to my life, an abstract and distracted thought sequel, monotony, inconsistency, vague vague perception, whorish intellectualism, feminist bullshit, armchair activism, causes I try to relate to, sharp sarcasm, even sharper criticism, frivolous details.

Nonetheless Happy Reading.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Hypochondriac? The buck doesn't stop there.

Me? A Hypochondriac? Quite a baseless allegation.
Though I might have faked panic attacks before Math exams and confounded a few friends here and there with paranoia and a propensity toward self destruction, it was all in good time.

So then it happened.
At a fancy little place. Having some fancy food. It could have been the prawn, chicken or the curd based chutney. I never knew and will never know.

Damn these mosquitoes I said when I came back home.
Where ? asked the others obliviously.

And then there was this maddening heat. But it was only summer.
Two hours after having a very over the top meal, I was famished. Another clue.
So I dug deep into the fridge and bought out some milk. Protein shake at two in the morning. Whoever heard of that.

Woke up on a nauseatingly bright Sunday morning. All good in time except that my hands were swollen and my bulbous fingers stuck out the over ripe palm of my hand.
I itched like an addict denied of the very stash s/he yearned for.
After cooling down under the shower I developed a migraine yet again this couldn't be a post LASIK after effect because it had already been a month since I had gotten it done.


The diagnosis read Cholinergic utricaria : An autoimmune allergic condition (basically a hypersensitive reaction to the body heat) that is supplemented with a host of other unrelated rather stange symptoms ranging from mood swings, depression, migraines etc etc all of which I wasn't a stranger to.

Fancy name huh?

Apart from medication what would help me get better?
Consistent exercise they say.
wtf.
xoxo

No comments: